Tax planning and, more importantly, tax reduction are of universal business importance. This is as true for the entrepreneur as it is for a complex organization. The growing complexity of tax law, however, makes it almost impossible to keep pace with the evolving world of taxation. Taxes, in their various forms constitute a major business cost, but this cost can often be reduced or deferred.
PKF tax advisors work closely with clients to ensure that they receive the highest quality of tax planning advice and that no opportunities for tax savings are lost. PKF recognizes that every situation is different and that there may never be a single correct answer, however with PKF's extensive knowledge and resources we are committed to providing individually tailored solutions for each client. PKF tax professionals will always explain to you the laws and regulations to ensure your business and operations are compliant with federal, state and local laws.
The tax services offered by PKF include:
- Preparation of tax returns
- Estate, gift and trust tax planning
- Business entity selection consulting
- Equity and deferred compensation consulting
- Business succession planning
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service
- Determination of tax effects of particular transactions
- Multi-state tax planning and compliance